Romance at the third year of marriage.

On the third year of marriage, I still have the bless to experience the romance. It is not because of a lovey-dovey husband, but it is because of our lovely daughter.

She is turning 2 end of this month. At this stage, she is acting like a demanding girlfriend who require attention at all the time.

I realised about it this romantic life when that tot kept on asking me to kiss her, and hug her from back until she fell asleep last night.



I guess she finds those gestures are warm and comfortable as I have been giving her kisses and hugs on daytime. 

How to resist the temptation to love her when she is so beautiful, chubby and innocent?

Even when it is tiring to spend almost all time for her, it is still worthy.

When we go out, I try to put on matching outfit with hers. It is something which husband and I seldom did when we dated each other. It feels good to show off to others we are mother and daughter. Sometimes, husband also follows the color theme.

But, like couple who are madly in love, it breaks my heart when she cries or upsets. It hurts me further when she can't tell if she hurts or in pain somewhere even the pain scale is just at discomfort level for bitten by ants.

I am willing to spend more money on her. Be it in food, clothes and etc. Even it means I have to spend less on my dresses, makeup and etc.

Looking at her old pictures, she really grows up fast. At the blinks of eyes period, she'll become an independent individual. That will be the time our romance might stop.



I treasure such love- a God's gift- to humble human being to love and be loved unconditionally.

May you grow up healthily and happily.
P/S MiMi loves you so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.