People changed after months of lockdown?


Malaysia allows 2-person dine in on a table

It is February now. But the country is still under semi-lockdown. 

Semi lockdown is totally a wrong choice of words. It is either lockdown or not a lockdown. 

But, the politicians in my beloved countries just could not make up their mind about the rulings.

Anyhow, as the government allows dine-in with 2-people at a table. I thought of spending part of my 4 hours me-time every Wednesday to hangout with a friend by having a  quick coffee, or "yumcha" session. 

That person used to be a close friend who went for food tasting here and there before Covid-19.

It had been months since we met each others.

Out of all the things I wanted to do on my off day as a mom who juggles work and homeschool my daughter, I chose to spend time with the friend. 

It was because she agreed to it that I made time for it. 

Unexpectedly, most of the time she was gluing her eyes to a laptop designing a Chinese New Year greeting card for her boss. 

There were minimal eyes contact during the conversation, or was it just me talking to the air?

It was kind of disappointing on how she wasted my precious time. 

People changed quote

Not taking things personally. 

During lockdown, somehow, husband thought that I became a little sensitive over almost everything. Perhaps of the psychological effects from being stuck at home for so long. 

Yes, you may call it a full-time housewife syndrome. 

I googled about it. My reaction is related to a situation where it happened because of I take things too personally. 

Husband, in contrary, an apathy person which there would not be any effects if anyone say bad things about him. (But, he gets upset when his daughter says something bad to him.) 

I guess that's his strength on being able to be himself. 

In this case of "a friend changed", although disappointed, but I really should move forward in focusing more beneficial things that could make me happy. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.