18 Again [Korean Drama] on Valentine's day.

 


Have you watched this korean drama titled "18 Again" starred by Kim Ha Neul, Lee Do-Hyun and Yoon Sang Hyun? This drama got me broke into tears for several times and of course staying all night to catch up every episode.

Basically the storyline was about the man regretted his choice over pregnant teen girlfriend than his promising career in basketball. His sacrifice led to the marriage falling apart. He got the chance to be young again. 

However, such an opportunity still asserts his initial intention he made 18 years ago. Being young again made him realised of the gaps that he had to fill in to make the marriage and family well again. 

It was my first time seeing Kim Ha Neul acting in a drama, am so surpised of how she does not look like her current age which is 42 (in 2021). Wondering how she keep up with the youthful and superb skin past 40s. 

Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown

Husband and I have been married for more than 10 years. It is definitely there are ups and downs that happened in marriage. But, I have to agree the movie has indeed given a better insight on how to appreciate the other soul. 

Throughout the years, as our direction began to be diversified, we have different beliefs and values, it makes communications difficult and some led to arguments. But, I'm glad that we always managed to sort it out. 

Just like the couple in the drama, I believe at some points, husband and I do have the common things that we are enjoy in sharing our values. The recent one was on educating ourselves financially. Husband has been on that learning curve for few years earlier than me. It boosts his ego when I asked her for clarification on my study, that actually helps to improve our relationship. 




Valentine's gift idea

As usual, there is no fancy celebration on Valentine's day as flowers are usually marked up ridiculously on this day.  Just a plate of Salmon Sashimi. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.