How Am I Supposed To Celebrate Easter?

I was seriously praying and.fasting on Good Friday last year...but the next day on Easter fiance broke out the news on he cheated with a girl prior to few months before the arranged marriage took place.

 That was my lent period last year. This year, Lahad Datu intrusion is the main temptation that took place in addition to my pregnancy for this year season. It is almost reaching the end, I should be happy.

 But when Easter comes again, how should I treat the day?celebrate it as 1st year anniversary of betrayal?or just pretending that its a happy chocolatey and feasting day? I couldn't sleep thinking of the unnecessary matter...cos husband is treating me very well after marriage. I should have just let it go for the sake of my happiness.

 But still, I still punished the bitch by texting her this " I wished you were never exist cause you ruin my Easter. On that day last year, he told me about he cheated with you. Sometimes I curse that you will be hit by lorry and gang raped few days before you get married to the man you love".

 Ive been wanting to say those words since last year-few days before my wedding, on new year eve, as well as on my birthday. I dont know...but I feel extremely good for able to tell her that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.