As A Pregnant Catholic.

I am taking everything with my pregnancy because I am feeling the "having the baby" symptoms.

 It is a holy week and to date I have'nt yet miss the days of obligation mass (Ash Wednesday, Palm Sunday, Holy Thursday, Good Friday, and Easter Vigil). Every congregants know that those meaningful mass could take about at least two hours with the standing up, kneeling and etc.

 I usually could bear those routines, but its a different story now, as Im carrying a papaya-size of fetus, she took up almost all energy that was meant for me to live my life.

 On Good Friday, with at least 5 times of stand-kneel sessions. I really had the difficulty to repeat those movements as my growing belly hindering me from bending. Not to mention on Easter vigil with the long hour standing readings, and others.

 When I got back to home, I was really exhausted to the extent I suffered with low back pain, one-sided butt pain as well as shortness of breath.

 Husband was quite worried of my condition and told me to lay on right lateral for better perfusion. 

Although its a tough holy week for me, but I am willing to do it for I believe God will pour abundance blessing to me and family..especially in the season of welcoming Bree's coming.

 Happy Easter to everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.