Crying Over My Antenatal Follow Up

Currently at 21 week, and just returned from 15 consecutive outstation work. I had my 4th follow up at Klinik Kesihatan, blood hemoglobin dropped from 11 to 10.2, which is the borderline.  Other than that, my previous underweight and gestational diabetic melitus are kind of resolved.

 Because of the new borderline problem, I was told to come again tomorrow morning for another blood taking procedure and send stool sample for anemia work up.

 I went to the lab, which was about 445pm, but the staff brushed me away said they won't entertain any request..including having the bottle for my stool collection. It meant I have to come again the next morning, and a day after that to return the stool.

 The investigation result will be obtained the day after all samples are taken, then only the medical officer could review my condition. I told the nurse that Im a working pregnant mom with limited off days.

Asked if she could rearrange my appointment for following off days, but that bitch said I had to comply the date.

 Went back home, i cant stop myself from crying thinking that it was difficult for me to do those investigation and meeting with doctors. My job doesn't permit it. At the same time, I was also thinking what if escaping it will endanger my baby?

 Husband was so worried on my depressing crying and assured me that I don't have to go for those unnecessary procedure but made me promise to increase my hemoglobin by eating well. I feel so glad to have such a considering husband or ill be suffering antepartum depression.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.