Diapers or linens

I prefer to have diapers for my newborn as it helps her to sleep better throughout the day.

Currently I'm using mamypoko diapers which sold at Rm32++  for a packet of 52 pieces, which mean it is RM0.60++ each. As husband and I have allocated 2 sets of  them each month. our baby can use maximum three diapers in a day. Mathematically, she is using each for 8 hours provided the baby doesn't soil them with her poops.

So far, the diapers really give a comfort and uninterrupt sleep to my baby as it really absorbs the liquid well and make her feel dry all the time until next change.

However, there's always concern on diapers causes buttock rashes for the little one. I read through few articles on that. Preventions include to keep the butt dry and clean, wash hands regularly, and to watch out for tupes of detergent used to wash the cloth diapers.

As of now, as mother in law is at home confining the baby and I... She prefers old-school which is to wear linen diapers that could produce at least 10 of them a day(yurp, she washes them).

The setback of this method is like I mentioned earlier, disrupt her sleep on hourly basis or less than that.

Secondly, washing them requires basin of water which I think is not environmental friendly. Doing good to baby also include to care for the environment as she will be living longer in this fragile planet. therefore, every parents should watch out on nature conservation efforts.

Anyway, there will be two more weeks to besr and follow mom in law style. I have to be patient...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.