Reflect for the future 2016

As the clock ticking past midnight entering new year 2016, I kept on pondering on resolutions to be made for this year. 



I like to set something which seem to go beyond my known capabilities but still achievable and practical. 

For the next 1.5 year, I will still be taking care of my 29-month toddler by myself as husband is furthering Masters in peninsular Malaysia. Therefore, this challenge has been put into consideration on setting the resolutions. I am hoping to do something which will not jeopardise quality parent-child time. 

As usual, I have set to run 500-kilometres running with deadline two years from now. Should be no problem to complete it. 


Secondly, to apply online Masters programme at my Alma Mater. Have tried to stay up late and wake up at 7am to get ready for wor. Wow, that's tiring and I guess coffee will become my best friend for at least three years and ouch, the caffeine definitely will dry up my skin and discolor my teeth.

My plan on furthering study is to enrol my daughter to mom's preschool two days a week, which fall on my off days. Will use that half day to study or fulfill assignment. Of course, I will try hard to complete my work at office earlier so I would have spare time to improve studies. 

Thirdly, to buy home drill to hang those pictures and book racks.

As I am staying alone without a man at home, I guess learning to change spare tyres is a must rather than optional. 

Cleaner meal? I am in a mode of adapting detox programme by drinking or eating fruits. Fasted for 12 hours since last night at 10pm till today 11am. To be honest, it was really dreading and I suffered stomachache at 4am. Will also learn to eat and finish a bowl of salad.

On financial management, save as much as possible. At the era of technology, which business owners keep on popping their ads on website meant for works, it is so tempting to buy them.Need to mix with those who cannot afford to buy food, so that I will feel guilty to shop unnecessarily. 

My current obstacles in managing money, which also become my nightmares, are my babysitter and problematic proton car.



I admit I should be grateful on how well my babysitter looks after my toddler, the tot is clean, well fed and enough sleep when I return home from work. But, her spending habits is worse than me!! How can she spend her one-month salary in a week, worse for beer?When she finished her money, will ask advance salary from me, I am hell no a rich man who can produce more money than usual income, she forgets the fact I need to save my money as well. 

As long as I need to depend on her, it seems like I will continuously having bad dream and stressed. Really wish this 1.5 years may pass as fast as possible (but still meaningful).

My Proton Savvy seems to ask for repair every other month. The fixing cost is at least RM1,000 per part. Once I get my brand new Proton Axia, I will have better freedom for at least three years. Will definitely sell that liability car off. There's a buyer offering RM5,000 for the car. 



I wish to become a person who is happier and content. But most of all, I need to overcome the high anxiety level and overthinking of bad things which yet to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.