Agony of Sabahans

Coming to this strange island- I mean Kuala Lumpur, the capital  of Malaysia inbaitat of about 1.4 million people include locals as well as foreigners from different countries- Despite I was born in Malaysia (as Sabah is one of the country's state), I was treated differently by the people here.

My point is, they thought that I might be Malay, Chinese, Vietnamese or Philipinos. I am so sick of explaining that I am a Sabahan!!! I know that I could not blame their ignorance for not able to detect their own people.

Everytime I get board on a LRT or bus, the Arabians or Nigers would have very glad to talk to each other eventhough they hardly just know each other.

Hey, that scenario only happen to me when I met other Sabahans.

Yeah, I guess its the South China Sea that create the gap between east and west Malaysians. or maybe the people itself.

It is going to be Malaysia Day on September 16, but is the spirit is there?Or is it only matter to the Borneons?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.