Layman review on Nasi Lemak 2.0.

I was expecting something as good as his video clip uploaded on Youtube. Apparently, his piece will be good when only he shows his anger over something. Kudos on his first-movie done under RM1million and its good the local artists were giving him full support here. I am sure he can come out with better production in future
 **************************************
Personal view- The plot was not concentrate on certain issues, that it went to east, west, central, south and North.Its messy

Retrospective method was used so much that it disturbed the flow of the story.

I don't think the thick-brow plot, massaging the husband dick's, dick chopping or Reshmonu appearance were necessary.

Sitting in a cinema and took out my 'Political' hat, I would never know the significance of three judges who had no stance during the competition between hero and the antagonist.

In the end of the show, I blamed myself for believing the movie is totally unrelated to politic that I came out thinking the movie was totally lame and just meant for us to laugh?

In short, as a layman, not much research was done on doing the plot story, everything was just too superficial and general.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.