Petaling Street

I have a three days off- Initially, was very excited about it. But, it turned out to be so gloomy as it is accompanied by lonesome and sickness.

Decided to take rapid KL bus which is heading to Pasar Seni. As the bus stopped, I reached Petaling Street within two minutes of walking distance

Above picture is a food court, which provide chinese cuisine of RM5.00 and above. I get used with Sabah food price, therefore, it is a normal price for me. However, the wantan mee was not delicious, too salty.

I went around after that, and find out that most of them sell watches, jewelleries, pouches, bags, shoes, fruits, sliced smoked meat.

I tried to do bargain of RM10 for a wallet, as I know it is pirated. Initially, they set for quite a high price- for instance the female two-sided wallet is RM45, then, they reduced it to RM30, and Rm25. Knowing that it was impossible to get RM10, I was walking out. Finally, the guy agreed of the price of RM10. But, again, I did not intend to buy it, I just want to see the bargain system.

It is kind of creepy though, when the bargaining system is on, the seller has high expectation on getting his stuff sold, thus, they become aggressive, was thankful that he did not hurt me. Lesson learned.

But, I cannot deny that the stuff there look real, and the material seems to be durable.


Before I went back, saw a disable guy selling these things. Apparently, they are artistic and elegant.
Thought of buying this for my housemate as he loves dragon so much (RM20), perhaps when I leave the house.

Yeah, my own version of Petaling Street picture.


Bought a stalk of yellow rose for myself, it is RM1.50.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.