Awaken up by the sound of war..

the sound of helicopter lingering over the apartment made me think that it was war in Malaysia. Literally, it is caused by the thought that Malaysian government is combating aggressively over rallies initiated by Datuk Ambiga, PERKASA and UMNO which scheduled at the Kuala Lumpur.

Looked through the window, noticed they were less cars on the road, only few of human being walking down the roads.

I read the star's online newspaper at 1pm, about 450 people were arrested- be they were truthful demonstrators or those who were just suspected.

Weekend workers were given a day off due to this incident as well. Could it be a good thing?


I myself do not like to stay in my apartment and doing nothing. But, I am fear of the consequence of exposing myself to the cops. I refuse to be detained for no reason.

breathing in fear and hungry...I couldn't have good food to eat and had to grab chocolate, bun and milk. That's it.

Are those rallies going to help much eventually? Since the Sultan himself said that Bersih rally was basically crap?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.