Scouting, for the good thing?

Scouting is a worldwide youth movement with the objective of supporting young people in their physical, mental and spiritual development, that they may play constructive roles in society.

I was a scout before and I have to agree that more or less it had helped to built character within me. I get more independent, had a fun-filled childhood, learned many skills such as swimming, play musical instrument and knots.

However, as I grow up, I realize that perhaps I should shift to more humanitarian basis association like Red Crescent, St.John ambulance as it would help people in need.

Yes, being involved in scouting movement would help the children to grow happily and know how to survive. Yet, being obsessive and neglect own responsibility-not working nor contribute to society is just too Peter Pan's lifestyle. Man has to grow up and bear responsibility. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.