Does the world still care about disabled people?

There is a Malaysian Blind Association building located at the Brickfield area, near KL sentral, therefore, a visitor should not be surprised that there are many blind people walking around that area.

They (blind people) were there for training purposes and working masseurs. I understand that most of them came from different background and places.

Some of them are born blind, accident and getting disabled as they are aging.

However, most of the them who are visible to us are the toughest human being as they already accept who they are yet still find way to be sustained in this world.

I was doing an assignment in regard to how do blind people board on public transport- bus, taxi and train.


A blind woman traveling from Puchong to Bangsar daily.
XX prefers train as he could know the station he is heading

They deserves cheap price of public transport fare.  
I have followed and talked to them on their daily traveling life.
They agreed that they trusted people surrounding them that they will take of them. Yeah, it is true, most of the time, the public especially young people will do so.
Here are the quotes by one of them,
" It does not matter if others are not helping me, but I believe 1 out of 10 will eventually assist me"

"We should see the world as a beautiful world to live on and keep on trusting others"

"I heard there was pickpocket in the bus, but I think they are still human for not stealing mine"

"I appreciate with their help, but it would be better if they introduce themselves before grabbing or pulling  my arm out of sudden"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.