Chit-chat on my 38th pregnancy.

Above is the image of me pregnant at 38th week. It seemed like the baby has stop growing and progressively descend to be engage her head at where it is supposed to be (perhaps the opening of the os?) Because of that I have increase urge to pee almost every two hours or else the pressure will cause pain at my groin as well as the tummy itself. Yeah, it feels like the baby is angry  at me for being lazy to spare more room for her.

Besides that, I am pretty sure something is going on of my body as nine hours of sleep is still inadequate for me. Ignore about the sleep quality. My body is tired and I hardly drag myself out of bed. Thus, the idea of going to work every morning really kills me.

As it is fasting month, there are less assignment that require me to travel on foot for my work. It is not a good news for me. Staying and sitting almost the whole day in office has actually causing me having elephant feet, which fluid retain around ankles and digits. It feels very heavy and swollen badly. As I reach home, I had to elevate it to the max to recover.

I am also not into doing workouts outdoor nowadays as I easily get warmed up, even in a closed space with air-condition. That's why I stated earlier that something is really wrong with my body. 

Other than that, I have started using panty liners in case to prevent large amount of liquor leakage. Although that dramatic incident only occur 1 in 10 people as the first sign of going into labor. However, for my case, I do experience on and off session of "leaking fluid" incidents starting on 36th week onwards. I am sure that there are not urine leakage. I don't have contractions following the incident.

The chances of dreaming the birth of my baby is more frequent. It could be something good like smooth delivery and I am able to breastfeed her. But sometimes it was about all kinds of diseases had struck her.


I bought two pairs of working maternity pants at www.mammahouse.com worth about RM100 for both. It meant for my whole pregnancy. I chose beige and black color.

The design comes with an adjustable 'kangaroo pouch' meant for the tummy growth size, with the waistline to be placed above the fundus height. It earns credit on the legging side which fits skinny people size. It is a matter of fact that not everyone will gain excess fats on their thigh during pregnancy.

However, there's a setback on the materials. The beige color pants require repetitive ironing efforts to look good, while the black one seems to have static current to attract stains that causes patchy whiteness on the fabric.



Husband sponsored few items for my confinement period. As he is a person who is quite conscious about food that are "properly processed and with labels," I dragged him to Eu Yan Sang store at City Mall.

There are several products for confinement sold at store. It even has the so-called complete package for that purpose worth RM599. I went through the list, there are different types of herbs that are unfamiliar to me or seldom being mentioned in people's reviews. In fact, I do think that the package is expensive if compared to buying the necessary items individually.

As I am not really into strict confinement diet person. I decided to have the post-natal wine which contain about 15 per cent of alcohol to be cooked with chicken or pork. A bottle of that wine costs about RM50, to be consumed between 10-15ml per day, will last for 30 days.

I don't really remember whether my mom had bath with herbs during her confinement. But, I just give it a try on a box of the Eu Yan Sang post natal herbal bath. This product is considered expensive as well. 10 packages at RM33. I made a review and research on the ingredients- there are mostly meant to expel wind, anti-inflammatory and heal wound.

Also had the chance to look through other herbs such as Chinese wolfberry...am quite surprised that a package of about less than 500gramme is sold at RM20 each. Again, expensive. I am not an empress who only consume expensive stuff.

Eu Yan Sang has its E-store here which also offer the same price as in stores(excluding shipping fee). 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.