Is it the pregnancy symptom or wifey syndrome?

 I am still working despite due date is around the corner. Due to urgency calls every two hour, it has greatly affect my quality sleep. However, after 6am, I am able to sleep soundly.

It usually so sound that I dream an attractive guy (who is not my husband cos I know he has left to work) cuddle me sleeping. Most of the time, those guys are okay to sort of 'love me' although I have a 38th week pregnant tummy size.

Besides that, when I am awake, I would be thinking who will be the guy that I will have a fling with if husband is going to leave me in future?

I am not sure whether it is considered as an infidelity action. A good wife shouldn't have those wild thoughts. Thinking that if Bree finds out I was being wild, she must be very disappointed and feel ashamed of me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.