Strong fetal kick or true labor sign

I was and had always sleep soundly at night as I depleted source of energy during daytime.

But last night, it was different. After husband and I came back from dinner, I had the surge, or also known as 'nesting' to clean up and arrange the house as much as possible and still feel fresh afterwards.

As I was trying to sleep at about 1030pm, Bree kicked and positioned herself harshly. I wouldn't angry at her because she is just a 2.8kg fetus who wants to make herself comfortable without considering my comfort level. But she was doing that until almost 3am. And when she did it, my bladder was pressed and I had to pee immediately. Her aggressiveness had also caused right groin to hurt, and an episode of diarhea.

Husband was around too that time, he suspected I was going into labor anytime cos he never see me like that. Half asleep, he timed my contractions, which the duration and frequency were quite regular. I assured him to continue his sleep and promised to alert if the contraction went uncontrollable.

Knowing that Bree's wild movement, I surrendered and googled on what was happening.

Read many articles assuring me that only when I had unbearable pain, which radiates from back body to the front was a true indicator of me going into labor.

Some even said that occasionally fetus behaves like real baby. (which mean Bree will be a super active child) They want to be lull to sleep. Therefore, walking around will soothe them.

It was quite true. I cooked and ate a bowl of instant noodle. She was immediately fine. And I had an undisturbed 6-hour sleep.

Good for me.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.