Cowboys and aliens...

   Cowboys and Aliens, the ironic of the two items enticed the curiosity of movie-lovers. However, its more to marketing tactic than having quality of the product.
   Watching it as a layman gave me a lot of turn off, as I have expected something extraordinary from the movie- a good storyline, unexpected outcome and etc-.
   But it turned out to be a lot of cowboy era town, with too many of characters introduction at a time which lead me to nowhere but with question," Err, how significant are these people in the story?". In addition, the casting method in narrating flashback was here and there, unless I watched it on my own DVD player and replay , I did not get enough time to digest some of the dialogue by watching it in cinema...It was like, I came from other place, and trying to adapt this body bla bla bla bla....I was like, Uhh?consider myself as retarded as not be able to comprehend the message...
  SERIOUSLY, the appearance of alien had no meaning? I just knew that they were attacking cowboys and after that tried to flee but failed. So????
 

Personal rating: 0.5/5.0




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.