A thin woman goes for work-0ut



Ironically, the thin woman or man tend to watch out for their body composition rather than those who have problem with weight.

I fall under the category where others might think that I am a  psychotic girl with anorexic thought.

 No! No! No!, thin girl needs exercise to burn unnecessary fat, boost up the immune system, associate with preventing cancer and increase appetite.
 

I know about it, but my priority is to build on my mental strength. I seldom had any storm in my life, until now. Emotionally I am quite vulnerable. 

Therefore, when I go for endurance workout like 5km run or an hour work out, I will try to sustain the hardship and bear until the end of it. One does not have to get into it to know how difficult it is to breath, the brain cannot think properly and how heavy the whole body will became when one do it without any pause. 

I believe by torturing myself that way, I will be able to endure others which so far was not as unbearable as jogging.

 The key is, exercise is also a work out for the mental.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.