Yvonne Lee's Third book- Madnes aboard!

RM29.90 (I bought it for RM23.00)
I have came across her books many times at many bookshops. I knew it was going to be fun-reading material Out of the blue, I finally bought it. (That time, I just received my offer letter stating that I am entitled for RM120 book allowance monthly)

The writing concept is more to blogging style with no formality and restricted to the writer's own style.

Her true experience as a cabin crew is an advantage in composing them. As a frequent traveler, I used to think that they were so annoying, walking past of me all the time, they gave me feeling that they were like flies.

Through her kaleidoscope, I know their importance in attending troublesome passengers- especially children. (despite of categorizing them as needed-to-be-protect minor, they could be very devilish if given too much of protection).

And I was like, " Wow, the stewardesses are prone for sexual harassment and  people really dare to have sex in the aircraft too"

So much things to learn-- I wished I have friend who works in airline industry. But, by reading the book, I could skip that part.

I spent less than 6 hours to finish it- with a lot of laughter and sometimes grinning...

Personal rating 3.5/5.0 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.