KFC green curry.

Have you all tried the KFC green curry during this Ramadhan? I had!!!


As a customer, I am satisfied with the green curry gravy. It tastes so Malaysian, not really spicy but rich in taste- specifically loves the green and well-cooked peas.

The KFC green curry combo set sold at RM11.20+tax consists of two pieces of chicken(choices of spicy or original), a fragrant white rice, 150ml of curry gravvy and carbonated drink.

On the menu board, it was written as FREE UPGRADE TO ICED LEMON TEA...However, the cashier told me that I had to pay RM1.50 for the "free" upgrade.

I thought the Iced lemon tea was recommended because it would go well with the dish. But, it turned out that the drink tasted "weird" (I wasn't sure if it's the hygiene matter that alter the freshness of the drink. I bought them from Brickfields outlet). I suggest just go for the carbonated drink.

Overall, 3.7/5.

ps: I still prefer the TOMYAM!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.