My last day in work.

I hate separation and long farewell to the environment and people that I have used to be with. It gives me the uncomfortable feeling and choking sensation as I do not know how to "swallow" it.

Eventually, the last day working at the HQ of my work came today. I was so lucky as the boss did not assign me for any work.  Although I had no assignment, yet I still come early as usual.

I approached the head xxxx, Mr Es asking about my latest performance. He told me that I had improved but it did not mean that I am doing well in it yet.

"You are still have the hope as I can see that you have passion in this job.
"You still have time to pick up what is amiss in your profession. Another five years from now, you would be like your other seniors who suck up bosses to advance their career,".

He gave me advises on what should I do at the new environment-including buying good books, building good contacts, submit impeccable work to HQ and etc.

Aside from spending 70 per cent of time for career, he said that becoming a wife soon would require me to sacrifice a lot of myself.  Not to mention when I become a mother.

As for my other colleagues, they bought me about six boxes of pizza and a lot of Soda. It must be expensive. I was not surprised when they bought me a gift-home spa kit from Lovely Lace. That was really lovely. I also got Ferrero Rocher bouquet from a female colleague who loves chocolate so much...she kissed my cheek as if I was a baby girl. And she had been telling me that she was going to miss me for more than 100 times.

From what they had done to me, I am sure that they don't hate me and I believe I had made them comfortable with my presence.  Even a guy colleague, whom I told him off, apologised to me and bid me a good farewell hand shake.

Of all other gifts I received, I like the wishing card most! It contains all best wishes from all colleagues. I can feel every word was written with lots of blessing.

Before I left. My second big boss, who had been taking care of me like I was her daughter, gave me advance wedding angpow. It was done quite secretive-in a dark room behind the office. She told me she liked to work with me as I had being cooperative and willing to learn.

"Do not worry when you go to new place, everyone will like you, as you are a nice girl,"she said, and followed by a hug.

A boss hugs me, and previously she wanted to have dinner with me but couldn't make it due to busy schedule.

I just love the workplace so much. I remembered spending almost more than 12 hours staying in office and I still liked it. This is the place where it could tone down my lonesome, worrisome for staying in big city alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.