Putrajaya trip, and on cruise.

Once you reach Putrajaya, look for a Tourist information counter, and there's a lift heading to ground  floor to board on the Tasik Cruise. There are various types of cruise. I took the air-conditioned ferry which brought me around the man-made Putrajaya lake for 45 minutes. It costs me RM30 as I am a Malaysian.



Although it is an air-conditioned closed space area, but it is still warm inside as the roof is transparent.The direct sun-light made me feel so uncomfortable.

A little seasick as well.

I was quite annoyed as there's a translator for tourists from Middle East countries, she interrupted my process of digesting the explanation by the english-speaking guide. It worsen my seasick.

The magnificent mosque.


This bridge gave me the feeling as though I was in Venice. 
The latest buildings. Look like toys...
 
 
 After the tour guide is done with the explanation, it is the time for the ferry to make a U-turn. During this time, tourists are able to go outside and take better photography.

Before leaving this place,


********************************************************************************
Other pictures taken at different places:
National Monument- World's largest bronze standing sculptures.Free entrance.

 

KL Bird park.

KL Bird Park
Wanna feed the fish and birds, get a2xRM0.50 coins at the nearby kiosk.
12.30pm bird-show. A good time to stay away from the hot weather.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.