I am behaving like KL people.

The moment I touched down Kota-Kinabalu airport, I said out loud to a car owner blocking my family's car, "Move, move...can't you see we are moving" for few times. My fiance claimed I was carried with KL attitude-being demanding and mean in exercise own rights.

Recently, this car shipping company agent in Port Klang had really got into my nerves by charging me RM2,300. The uncle was so nice to me, ensuring my car and belongings would not go missing with the price. Who knows, half of my items were stolen as I got back my car.

 Initially, the staff including custom officers thought I was a sweet-looking innocent teacher who just got transferred back here. They were saying that I was draining my money for shipping the car to and fro within one year... I just ignored!!

But the moment I found out the graduation gift-Doraemon plush toy was not in place, half of the sealed boxes were tore open.. I became another person. I described myself as the prison guard. I started cursing the guy who brought me to the car, questioning him who had done it? As we passed by the custom gate, I told him at his face that they would deal with the police officers soon. I even went to the liasing agent office here to ask who the heck stole my plush toys, two new pairs of shoes, coins and etc.

The staff there said, "The guy who in-charged for the theft is in hot soup- he will either get caught by police or terminate,".

They said the company had record on who drove the car into and out of the container. So, I believe he is really in hot soup.

PS: He didn't take any of my books..,

It is my ID card with my picture that makes the guy dared to do it- thinking I won't do anything about it. .......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.