I miss my KL life.

Besides the taiwanese signature milky tea pearl'Chatime- I do realise that my one year plus working and staying experience in Kuala Lumpur had thought me a lot about surviving.

ALERTNESS
   The experience teaches me to be on alert all the time. It includes taking care of my belongings-holding my handbag close to me while walking on the streets, keeping valuable items away from passenger seat while im driving alone' locking all the doors at home (cos husband is not doing that previously).

PROTECTIVE
My previous working environment taught me that personal life details could become a weapon for others to jeopardise or gossip on us.
Thus, it has become a habit not to share facebook information with colleague especially. I've being secretive on my wedding that it irked some of my new colleagues here. I am not sure whether being secretive to them is good, but I feel safe.

PROACTIVE
I like to prove that I'm good in every aspect. I want to work harder than anyone who is better than me...to the extend that I was perceivedas a threat although Im a rookie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.