Loving My Marriage Life

It seems like after the second reception, I have kinda like the marriage life and actually have adapted the responsibility as a wife. In fact, I find the comfort to come home from work, start cooking for husband and later cleaning the house. After dinner, it is totally pleasurable to switch on dvd player and watch Grey's anatomy season 8 or other drama series. Although sometimes husband will drag and nag me to take bath, it could be irritating but at the same time I am relieve that someone does look after my wellbeing. My dad and I have always think a husband has to be someone smarter and will help in changing us to better person. I think he has that potential...especially in managing financial and also guiding in my career(although we are in different field). His sacrifice in forking money in both wedding receptions also touched the bottom of my heart. Cos I wont be willing to do that...and he is just one of the government servants. I hope Im embarking on the right track of marriage life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.