Me newly wed- How's my sex life?

Recently get married and people(including my big boss) have been asking the same question in different approaches.

a) How's your SEX life?
b)So, how's married life?
c)When will you bring your junior to our place?
d) are you on folic acid supplement?

and the list goes on...

In reality (and I believe those who had just married knew this)...days after wedding reception were really tiring that the only thing we wanted to do was to sleep,and sleep.

For my case, as I just get transferred to new workplace, I felt choked more than excited to step into marriage life. Job and marriage are both careers that need substantial commitment.  As both took place at the same time, I was totally worn out, having sleep deprivation and lost appetite on food. Sex after that???

However, in order to satisfy them, I had to answer them that sex was fun, increase in frequency and etc.

After recovery, I started to acknowledge the Christianity teaching on Sex is a privilege for those who are willing to become husband and wife in the name of the Christ. Yes, I do enjoy it wholeheartedly. I can't wait to conceive a baby...but I have to take consider on my career development.

Till now...husband is waiting for me...adjourn to next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.