Marriage kills my beauty.

For a not-so-wealthy family that the woman of the house has to do the house chores, it is almost 80 per cent true.

I work equally long hour as husband does, and yet I still need to tire myself up as I get back home.
a) although I have tidy up the bedroom and the sink before I left to work, yet I have to repeat it again..and perhaps again. This, causes a double-work for no overtime allowance and sometimes irritation on why I have to redo the same thing when the mess is going to happen the next minutes.

b) As I mentioned the repetition- especially the part where I have to have contact with damaging agent such as corrosive detergent, rough surface of brooms or mops, those activities really impair my smooth-supple-young skin.

c) Cooking is another little challenge for me as although I prefer to have tasteless healthy food so that I will always look like supermodel Amber Chia, yet it kills husband's appetite and thus he ran to nearby coffee shop to buy small portion of scrumptious dishes. Ended up, I have to start adding extra salt, sugar and etc to please him...there go my flawless and glowing skin. 

d)With the busy schedule at office and home, there's little time for me to groom myself in front of the vanity mirror. I am not surprise to see myself look like a little bush walking around...


e)Sometimes I get up in the morning with terrible eye bag, a wife's duty when the night has become silent.

f)Again, as a wife with duty at night, I also have to observe my menstrual cycle for family planning...ya,also have to know about where to buy quality food, household items, and etc. (This has not include on keeping tab on current issues and improve my career development).

But this week Catholic gospel was talking about the sacredness of a marriage...not everyone has the chance to enjoy the privilege. Be that I am fully ready or not for this perhaps 30 years of journey, it is a God's calling that unite us (after few temptations, hindrances, challenges, and etc,,,)

Since I cannot turn back, I guess to endure and treasure are the best for me, husband, families and ultimately to God.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.