My First Night

A lot of people asked about how's my first night. And most of the time, i'll answered them it was fine. But the truth is, -I will need someone to sit with me for hours to tell on the exact physical, emotional and thought.

As the first night is equal to post-wedding reception, both of us were tired due to me had three hour makeup, standing on 3-inch highheels greeting people as well as dancing...(that had not included in few insomnia nightsnas I was worrying how the event will turned out).To cut thing short, we executed it by dawn..after we took few hours sleep.

We decided to have it..because its now or never. Create the BIG history so that we will be proud to say we had our "FIRST" night.

It went according to what the bible scriptures said- man has to deposit theirs into woman's body. I had to let it happened although I was a bit skeptical about it as Im afraid I will allergic to his sperms.

Initially, I did feel a little discomfort with the foreign fluids, I was on standby mode to swallow anti histamine in case any allergic signs show up.

Luckily, besides slight irritation because of the basic in nature, everything was fine and pleasurable.

People said there would be intense pain before woman enjoyed the pleasuring moments. It is true.

Another consideration in performing sex is the physical fitness of the couple. Although I run 5km every jogging session, I still cant be fit during the intimate session, always out of breathness especially after I reach orgasm. I feel like Im half-dead.

To be honest, I think sex is everyone's right. One or the couple just have to work hard in reaching the married status.

The only concern is...with the unprotected sex I am so worried in getting pregnant which I know I should have procreate despite of the challenge Im facing in workplace.

I cant keep track on my menstrual cycle or following the church's teaching in identifying fertile or infertile symptoms...end up using app to ease my commitment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.