Celebrating first year of Christmas Day as a wife.

If cooking a feast comes across first in your mind, it is totally a big NO with the same lame excuses- I am pregnant so I hated the aromatic food smell, and the second working excuse is our apartment is too small to do so. And luckily husband is an understanding man that he wasn't reiterating too much on the cooking part on Christmas Day.

I half-opened my eyes realizing that I had a husband with warm body hugging me on that early morning, his  hands were cuddling me gently. And as I returned my hug to his half naked body, his skin was as smooth as baby's; his lips were red and moist; and he was fast asleep.

I had a really good night sleep with him the night before (unlike most of the times), and he left me with superb good mood that I rather continue the cuddling session rather than driving myself alone to Christmas Mass which I wasn't sure of what time it would start.

But, I eventually went and yeah, I got wrong schedule, so I headed back home and continue observing my newly married husband.

As I gazed through his face, I was wondering why Santa didn't wrap him with gigantic ribbon. He is such a perfect Christmas gift. And as I was admiring him, I was hoping solemnly that my child if its a boy would look like him.

Anyway, next year Christmas there will be three of us. And, maybe I will make the celebration more lively by doing what a woman should do during festive season?



With that note, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year 2013.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.