Etude House Year End Sale.

Amazed with the photos my cousin posted in instagram and facebook, I was so tempted to buy their product. However, in Kota Kinabalu, the korean brand is only available at 1Borneo at Jalan Sulaman, and it is about 35mins drive from my residential area. But since they are making buy-one-free-one offer till today(31st dec), I headed to the place after working time. The salesgirl told me that the offer valid for every item. However, it is not necessary that I have to buy same two items, it can be varied. The highest price between two will be counted. As they have such a rare opportunity, I chose Nymph Aura Volumer priced at RM79.90 with complimentary Nymph Aura Volumer Mist worth RM69.90.
A friend commented on my pic on them, asking are they mascara thing?NOPE. The first is the makeup multi-cream maximises the radiance and dewy glow on skin, completing flawless skin with plumped up moisture. It is available in pink, peach and neutral. I chose pink color, and it is supposed to blend with 1:3 of ANY bb cream foundation.
I can make early postulation that the 25ml pinkish liquid can be used up to at least 3 months. The magic liquid can also be used as highlighter. The trick is just apply the Etude alone at the forehead, nose and cheekbone. Outcome?Glowing-not oily or sticky feel, more defined feature and floral scented. The effect is still there eversince wearing it this morning. As for the second item, it is additional moisturiser while working in the air-conditioned office for almost 8 hours. It contains 80ml mist, and I might use up to 2months for max rehydration.
P/s:why i choose Korean instead of other well-known brands?because Korean and Malaysian are Asian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.