Morning Sickness Again.

There was few days where I felt normal without the urge to vomit, I was very confident that "that's it", Im back to my normal life. But, it isn't that case. It is a turnover to a worse condition where I would feel nauseaus the whole day excluding sleeping time. At current state, I cant only have food that I like, I cant be too full or too hungry. Food with stronger aroma kills me. These situations certainly exacerbate my nausea. Of course, I try not to compromise my duty as a wife to prepare dinner for husband. As I do the cooking, I have to take rest in between or I think I will collapse. As soon as the nausea "center" is triggered, it will also cause dizzy, giddy, and palpitation. Im aware of how much im alone at this, cos husband is busy preparing for his exam. And to let him worry is equal to having him scold/accuse me for overpampered myself. Im so crossing my both hands that this period will over. P/s: in fact i had wished i died on 21.12.2012 to end the torturing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.