Nicely said comment.

A facilitator at Kampus Intan Sabah (I presumed) had found out about my article mentioning name of another (or the same) facilitator in charged during the assessment conducted in September this year. She/he had nicely commented on chatbox that "it is not good to mention the guy's name as it would tarnish his image, some more it is a ONE-SIDED story".

I do admit that I was being too truthful in posting the so called "unnecessary" information, and I do understand that the action may jeopardise my chances from passing the said assessment.

However, I would like to justify that although it was a "ONE-SIDED" tell-tale story, but I believe during the time he was giving that NEGATIVE remark, hundreds of ears could hear it.

IF...he had his own reason to say that sentence, was it that necessary? was it appropriate to lash out those words to a pregnant mother?

Malaysia has been ranked as one of the rudest country recently, do we need to add another point contributed by government servants?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.