Natural Family Planning Is A Total Failure

The moment the panel clinic doctor said "Bingo" on my urine pregnancy test kit. I was like, "what do you mean"? It was double lines but the other one was not so clear to certify that Im totally pregnant. The first thought was should I just join the upcoming SUHAKAm relay run since I already paid the registration fee? Then, I was thinking when did it went wrong(we did play on my ovulation period, but they were withdrawal method), could it be husband released some pre-ejaculation sperms? After that, it crossed my mind how husband will accept the fact that Im pregnant, since he just laughed at his colleague that she is getting a baby born in snake year. More thoughts flocking in, that it had overrode the joy that Im supposed to have with the news. Other more important things to do after "confirming the test is not false positive" are to inform my employers(and colleagues) which are quite awkward, as well as deciding which health clinic is convenient for me to do pre-natal checkup. Awkward moment...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.