Children Who Wish Their Father To Be Vanished From The World.

My 20+ year old sister texted me about how much she wished our dad would vanish from the world to keep others living peace lives. I was not really surprise with what she told me because honestly there were few times I was thinking about it, too. We have been living 20 over years seeing him doing domestic violence on mom, destroying house property whenever he was upset over anything regardless it was related to mom or not. Mom was always treated as a tool for him to unlease his anger. Obviously, it is so unfair. There was also few times I wanted to lodge police report over his action, or even published in newspaper about his ugly truth. As in reality, he wears a mask as a loving husband and father. Now, as he is approaching his golden years, the wisdom seems to fade also. We don't get why he easily get upset over almost every decision we make, which he thinks without informing him earlier it shows our disrespect towards him. Worse, dad had terrible jealousy on mom's guy friends-even the priest! I see no harm in allowing mom to be actively involved in church activity now as she had dedicated her earlier life for the family. It is something good, and by right my dad as her husband should have fully support on the matter. Sometimes, I do hate his drinking habit that he claimed not be able to get rid of, or otherwise he cant sleep. Having puff of smoke is also one of his bad habits. At the same time, he is always worried that he will die anytime because of those habits. By just thinking the possibilities, it freaks him out and triggers his anger thermostate. It is a sad reality, that sometimes my family seem to be overjoyed when my father is away; or just hide in room when he is around. That's pathetic! We do understand that he is a good father by providing food and education. Besides that, we are looking for better father quality to be presence at home. Many times, we try to reason why he behaves such way- substances abuse, his past experience where grandma had brutally abused him, his resentment that he can't provide better house for us and etc. Based on those calculation, we decide to forgive and forgive....but the same thing keeps on repeating. As a Christian, I know how gravely sin it is for a child to curse her parent this way. Therefore, as the full stop ends here do my grumble will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.