Bree Is Angry Over Mommy.

I assumed that Bree who is at the size of a grape seed will be well-protected by my internal layer fat or amniotic fluid. Therefore, I just went jogging at the pace of 6.50mins/km. I ran 2.03km. As I started the workout, was really scared on making steps. But in the end, I felt great when my heart pounding fast. I did experience cramps at abdominal areas and mild postural hypotension as I reached home. This morning, I woke up to severe cramps which was worse than last night. I thought I was going to have miscarriage that I wanted to cry and call my mom. Husband thought it was due to last night sex, so asked me to drink water. I did drink, and rest on bed for awhile. Amazingly, it worked. I guess Bree was just protesting me being too active. But again, I browsed through internet stating that abs cramps (and backache) is associated to stretching all ligaments and other supporting tissues to support the baby-making process. And, saw many pregnant women did run until they are term. So, I supposed that exercise throughout the pregnancy is permittable. P/s:dear Bree, please be safe as exercise is good for you and I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.