My little bro's quote.

He is only 7-year-old this year, and getting to know his favorite sister has married to another guy set him back a little bit.
  
He will be quite appreciative whenever we have chance to meet each other.  And usually will come out with lots of questions revolving about baby.
  
Billy, that's his name, asked me when husband and I were going to subscribe kids cartoon channel. "When your daughter or son already reached 7-year-old, he or she will cry if there's no channel for kids,".

There will be time where he will assume that I already  have a baby, and question me where I hide my child.

And when I read a guidebook on "What to expect BEFORE you are expecting", he will give a glance at me, and said...."woooo..." then ignored me. 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.