DIY Car Wash.

As husband and I are going to commit in house laon that worth more than RM200k, all the spending freedom has to be limited to as little as possible. Therefore, car wash is one of the things that help in reducing expenditure. By saying that, it is not necessarily that its going to hurt my muscles or anything. I totally like to do so provided I have time for it. In fact, doing the washing myself gives full satisfaction as I wont be spotting at dirty spot that was undetected by most car wash workers that I'd frequented to. Some more, I just recalled that I accidentally bought car washing agents last few months. I was in low mood that time, as this street salesman was sweating n told me that he had been there since morning, so I just ended up paying RM80.for a waxing and silicon glosser... Below are the result:
Before glosser is applied.
And after spraying it for awhile, the surface remain the same...
And the glosser has nice smell as well. I believe each time I've do the car washing, I definitely loss little fat around my arms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.