Proton Savvy Power Window.

My 5-year-old Proton Savvy car has finally need a fix on its both side front power window as I cant scroll it down at all. 

For some, they are livable with the condition, as perhaps they are people who can't live with air-condition. 

Turning on the aircond day and night could cost me a bomb as I have to spend RM38 per week on a daily basis of 18KM travelling journey. As I drive after completing my 2-4km run, it could be harmful for me to have the cold air blowing towards me, my mom assure me that kind of unnatural wind will make me sick afterward. In short, I am a natural wind lover. 

Back to the title, as I just came back to Kota-Kinabalu for 3-month, I don't know anyone as good as Klang Valley's Renault car expert Mr.Ho, I decided to drop by Proton Service Center in Bundusan Square. As I came on weekday, there are not many customers, so I was entertained very soon. 

The center diagnosed the stuck power window was due to damaged switch, so they replaced the whole thing at RM53.52 including labor cost. After the changing, the power window felt exceptionally smooth. Wow.

Hoping next round service will be good one as this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.