The earlier symptoms associated to pregnancy.

I have been posting about pregnancy a lot these few days. It is mainly because I couldn't share this joy with my closed family yet, as husband and I decided to announce it during my birthday where Bree will able to pass through the first trimester.

Just want to share the earlier symptoms that sort of convince me to run pregnancy test:

1. I could feel the boobs engorged differently. Previously, before the menses my breasts would have small lumps, but this time it appears to be larger like a saucer plate size and it won't subside even after few days. I reacted like a pregnant cat when husband touched it as it caused cruciating pain(sorry darling). Guess the lump is newly formed milk duct.

2. I could feel the tissue of the abs was tightened, but I still have those sluggish fat. The area below my breasts felt like get Voo-dooed by someone.

3. I have weird dreams- that I already give birth to a fair and chubby baby but she is not my husband's. It is either my colleague's or friend's...I also dreamed that my friend showed tiny belly although she is 7-month pregnant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CICA-Care and Hiruscar gel.

Review on Qdees school.

Groupon-Tomoko Hair Salon.